How to Get the Product
This product is available on demand.
To get the XM Fax Connector 10.0 for Xerox® EIP®, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Description & Content
This Connector is an improved solution allowing Xerox Multi-Function Printers (MFPs) that support the Xerox EIP technology to fax documents through your XM Fax service.
- The Connector installer.
- All the Connector documentation (Connector's Installation Guide and App's User Sheet) in several languages.
Connector Server Host
The "Connector Server Host" is the server on which the Connector will be installed in order to be remotely used from the MFPs.
Multi-Function Printers (MFPs)
Installation & Configuration
- Get the Connector distribution package (see How to Get the Product).
- Install the Connector on a server according to the above requirements (see Connector Server Host).
- Configure the Connector General Settings.
- Create one or several Configuration Profiles according to your needs.
- Add your MFPs to the Devices list (which will install an app link on each intended MFP).
For more details on these installation and configuration steps, see the Connector's Installation Guide.
|Installation Guide||Describes all steps to install and configure the Connector in order to use it from your MFPs.||English | French | German|
|User Instruction Sheet||Quickly shows how to send a simple document and provides an overview of the options offered to the users of the app interface available on the MFP.||English | French | German | Spanish | Italian | Portuguese | Russian|