This article lists the changes of the XMedius Cloud platform and services as of 2018-06-29.
- Toll-free numbers can
now be added in the same account as regular fax numbers (DID):
- To enable the support of toll-free numbers and know the related billing details, contact your sales representative.
- The availability of this feature may be subject to conditions if your fax service is provided through a reseller.
- Once the feature is enabled, adding/porting toll-free numbers must be requested by opening a support ticket.
- For more information on toll-free numbers, see the article: Managing Fax Numbers.
- SendSecure user license
information is now available in the portal for administrators of accounts in
subscription mode (when the SendSecure service is enabled):
- Call detail record (CDR)
- A tab has been added in the CDR (Excel file) to list the number porting events that occurred within the billing period.
- The Rate column label has been adjusted to provide a more accurate context depending on the type of recorded call.
- Administrators of accounts in subscription mode can now enable or disable the sending of the CDR by email (attached with the invoice) at the end of the billing period.
- Administrators benefit
from several new user management options:
- The list of users can now be exported, either in the form of a CSV or an Excel sheet. Among others, this list includes the fax numbers assigned to each user.
- The list of users can now be filtered by role (for example, to get the current list of administrators) and by service to which they have access.
- Administrators can now edit all users at once (bulk edit) for the following user properties: access to the SendSecure service, display language and time zone.
- Administrators can now manually create a user account even if an invitation is pending for this user.
- The list of fax numbers can now be exported by administrators, either in the form of a CSV or an Excel sheet. Among others, this list includes the users assigned with each number.
- The layout of the invoice statements (PDF) has been improved to provide more accurate and detailed billing information (only available in subscription mode).
- Various other improvements and security fixes.