Description & Content
This App is a solution allowing Toshiba Multi-Function Printers (MFPs) that support the Toshiba e-BRIDGE Next (eBN) platform to fax documents through the XM Fax Cloud Service.
- The App itself – in the form of another zip file named XMediusFAX_App_<version>.zip (keep this file as is, unzipped).
- All the App's documentation (Installation Guide and User Sheet) in several languages.
Multi-Function Printers (MFPs)
- Must be a
Toshiba® e-BRIDGE® Next (eBN) MFP, with minimum SYS
firmware version 1073 (see
Complete List of Supported MFPs).
Note: eBX devices are not supported.
- Must have Internet access to your XM Fax Cloud service.
The use of this App requires to have an XMedius Cloud enterprise account with the XM Fax service enabled.
- Contact your Toshiba
reseller for assistance
- If you have a Voucher
Code (which you may have purchased from Toshiba or a Toshiba dealer), select
the appropriate link below to establish an account in the location of your
Installation & Configuration
- Download the App's distribution package (see Product Download).
- Remotely access the MFP using TopAccess (as an administrator).
- Install the App ( ).
- Add a button for the App on the MFP screen ( ).
- Configure the App according to your current XM Fax solution.
For more details on these installation and configuration steps, see the App's Installation Guide.
|Installation Guide||Describes all steps to install and configure the App on your MFPs.||English | French | German|
|User Instruction Sheet||Quickly shows how to send a simple document and provides an overview of the options offered to the users of the App.||English | French | German | Spanish | Italian | Portuguese | Russian|
Complete List of Supported MFPs
- e-STUDIO 2500AC
- e-STUDIO 2510AC
- e-STUDIO 4508LP
- e-STUDIO 5005AC
- e-STUDIO 5015AC
- e-STUDIO 5008A Series:
- e-STUDIO 5018A Series:
- e-STUDIO 7506AC
- e-STUDIO 7516AC
- e-STUDIO 8508A Series:
- e-STUDIO 8518A Series: