How to send faxes via external devices such as your smartphone, your tablet or a Multi-Function Printer (with or without a dedicated XMediusFAX Connector/App)
Faxing from your Mobile Device
Your smartphone and your tablet can be used to easily fax documents from anywhere through your Fax Service; two full featured applications are available: for iPhone/iPad and for Android phone/tablet.
Faxing from a Multi-Function Printer
Faxing by Email from an MFP
- Prepare your documents to be scanned.
Simply send an email using the scan-to-mail functionality of
the device (when available):
Note: In the "To" field:
- To: fax_number@domain (or only the fax number, depending on the device configuration).
- From: the email address of your Cloud user account.
Some examples of fax addressing:
- +firstname.lastname@example.org (from NA enterprise account to NA destination)
- +email@example.com (from NA enterprise account to Europe destination)
- +firstname.lastname@example.org (from Europe enterprise account to Europe destination)
- +email@example.com (from Europe enterprise account to NA destination)