- The faxes are available at any time on your Google Drive;
- You can share your faxes with other people with Google accounts;
- You can download them at any time to your workstation;
- Access the interface.
- In Add and give the destination a name. , click
- Choose Google Cloud Print as Printing Method.
Important: Ensure to be connected to the proper Google Drive account.
- Back to your Printer Destination configuration, select the Save to Google Docs printer.
- Click OK to complete the Printer Destination creation.
In order to finalize the configuration and allow your faxes to be sent to your Google Drive account, you still need to configure your fax routing mechanism to use the above created Printer Destination. This can be through the Incoming Routing Table (to route incoming faxes) or through a faxing Profile (to use it as additional notification destination).
For more information, please consult the fax settings dedicated help ().