Scan to Email/T.37
Any MFP that has the ability to send through the Internet an email with a scanned document as attachment can fax through your XM Fax Service.
The To Field
- fax_number should be formatted according to the international format (E.164);
- domain depends on the region of your enterprise account : xmedius.com for North America, or xmedius.eu for Europe.
- +firstname.lastname@example.org (from NA enterprise account to NA destination)
- +email@example.com (from NA enterprise account to Europe destination)
- +firstname.lastname@example.org (from Europe enterprise account to Europe destination)
- +email@example.com (from Europe enterprise account to NA destination)
The From Field
Several apps/connectors are also available to further facilitate faxing with MFPs: they provide a dedicated user interface that enables faxing using functionalities inherited from the XM Fax Service (selecting a cover sheet, adding recipient info, selecting and saving phone book contacts, changing sender/fax/scan options...).
|XMediusFAX App for Xerox ConnectKey enabled MFPs||For MFPs that support the
Xerox® ConnectKey® technology.
|XMediusFAX Connector for Sharp OSA-enabled MFPs||For MFPs that support the Sharp Open Systems Architecture (OSA)*.|
|XMediusFAX eCopy ShareScan Connector||For MFPs compatible with the eCopy ShareScan technology*.|
|XMediusFAX Fuji Xerox Apeos Connector||For MFPs compatible with Fuji Xerox Apeos iiX*.|
|XMediusFAX Lexmark eSF Connector||For MFPs that support the Lexmark Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF)*.|
|XMediusFAX Ricoh ESA Connector||For MFPs that support the Ricoh Embedded Software Architecture (ESA)*.|
|XMediusFAX Xerox EIP Connector||For MFPs that support the Xerox Extensible Interface Platform (EIP)*.|