Scan to Email/T.37
Any MFP that has the ability to send through the Internet an email with a scanned document as attachment can fax through your XM Fax Service.
The To Field
- fax_number should be formatted according to the international format (E.164);
- domain depends on the region of your enterprise account : xmedius.com for USA, xmedius.ca for Canada or xmedius.eu for Europe.
- +email@example.com (from US enterprise account to US/Canada destination)
- +firstname.lastname@example.org (from US enterprise account to Europe destination)
- +email@example.com (from Europe enterprise account to Europe destination)
- +firstname.lastname@example.org (from Europe enterprise account to US/Canada destination)
The From Field
Several connectors/apps have been developed to further facilitate faxing with MFPs through a dedicated user interface that enables options inherited from the XM Fax Service (selecting a cover sheet, adding recipient info, selecting and saving phone book contacts, changing sender/fax/scan options...).