This article lists the changes of the XMedius Cloud platform and services as of 2017-02-17.
- The Enterprise Account (unique identifier used among others in Web Portal URLs) can now be defined with as little as 2 characters (minimum).
- Enterprise Settings now include a section "Account Owner" where information about the person who has authority over the Account can be specified (on demand, by XMedius Team).
- The fax number ordering/porting request forms have been adapted to improve the processing of the requests according to the country of the requesting enterprise.
- External Fax Numbers (owned by your company but not serviced by the XMediusFAX Cloud Service) can now be requested and added as Outbound Fax Numbers. For more information, see: Managing Fax Numbers.
- Email Spoofing Protection (SPF record check) can now be enabled to avoid unauthorized sources to send faxes by email in the name of your enterprise. For more information, see: Securing Email Communications.
- Various other improvements and security fixes.