This article lists the changes of the XMedius Cloud platform.
- A new version of
Active Directory Synchronization Tool
(1.0.5) is available:
- The AD Sync Tool now tries to re-process all entries that were not successfully synchronized during the previous script execution.
- The Country
attribute of AD users can now be properly synchronized to the portal.
Note that existing AD Sync configuration file needs to be manually updated in addition to the fix: in attributes_mapping, change the country value from "co" to "c".
- The DistinguishedNameExtractor has been improved to properly parse the DN if the OU contains an escaped comma.
- Other minor improvements and fixes.
- The Enterprise Account (unique identifier used among others in Web Portal URLs) can now be defined with as little as 2 characters (minimum).
- Enterprise Settings now include a section "Account Owner" where information about the person who has authority over the Account can be specified (on demand, by XMedius Team).
- The fax number ordering/porting request forms have been adapted to improve the processing of the requests according to the country of the requesting enterprise.
- External Fax Numbers (owned by your company but not serviced by the XMediusFAX Cloud Service) can now be requested and added as Outbound Fax Numbers. For more information, see: Managing Fax Numbers.
- Email Spoofing Protection (SPF record check) can now be enabled to avoid unauthorized sources to send faxes by email in the name of your enterprise. For more information, see: Securing Email Communications.
- Various other improvements and security fixes.