This article lists the changes of the XMedius Cloud platform and services as of 2016-12-15.
- Image rendering quality improvement in conversion of PDF/HTML/JPG/GIF documents.
- Large images converted from HTML documents are now resized to fit in a single fax page.
- Sender's fax number override performed during fax composition will now be taken into account if the number is allowed for the sending user.
- Email notifications having very long attachment names with non-ASCII characters will now be delivered in a readable format.
- Faxes sent by email with extended recipient information will no longer show the email domain in recipient properties.
- Fax notes containing special characters can now be successfully edited through the Web Client.
- Applications using the Web Services can now get the admin error code when retrieving fax properties.
- Various other improvements and security fixes.